Many little girls share a common dream at a very young age.....to have a pony of their very own.
They dream of giving him a name, brushing his hair, giving him a bath with a hose, and riding him into the sunset.
They dream of giving him a name, brushing his hair, giving him a bath with a hose, and riding him into the sunset.
I remember always asking Santa to bring me a pony for Christmas, and would be sad when I opened a plastic play horse to add to my pony collection.
Luckily, my dream came true as an adult, and I have experienced the true love between a horse and it's owner.
Roman Majestic & Bella Spirit General
Appaloosa Horse Quarter Horses Paint Horse Arabian Horse
Appaloosa Horse Quarter Horses Paint Horse Arabian Horse
Looking at photos of my previous horses made me revisit another dream of mine. To live in a remodeled barn in the country, ride my horses in huge open spaces, and appreciate the simpler things in life.
These spaces would definitely "do".





No Comments Yet, Leave Yours!